What do you need? We've got it or know where to find it.
The JML provides access to a wide variety of online courses and databases. Some are freely available. Some require your library card number. Others require an access code you can get at the library.
For new or small business owners, entrepreneurs or start-up businesses?
- JML business collection
- Online courses in business and financial management
- Access to business databases
For employees who want to better themselves?
For job seekers?
- Many jobs require online applications. The JML provides the ability to apply online for jobs.
For children and students of all ages?
- No, they can't just use the school library...not after hours or on weekends.
- It's called homework because they're not at school.
For those without high-speed internet access or in an emergency?
An estimated 60-70% of households have internet in our area. However, many of these connections are not high speed or broadband. The library has an average speed of 95 mbs for download or upload, so many people use our internet to move large files. We also act as a communication center in event of an emergency. The JML was part of the VT Fiber Connect grant that brought high-speed fiber optic cables from southern VT all the way up to St. Johnsbury and across to Hardwick.